PPC advertising is a powerful way to reach people that are actively searching for the services you provide.
Reach the Right Prospects in the Right Places with successful digital marketing campaigns.
Autoweb Design can manage the promotion of your marketing campaigns, removing the hassle and helping to enhance conversions.
We take the time to get to know your company and its advertising goals, then craft bespoke pay per click campaigns based on your budget, the vehicles or services you wish to promote, your location and KPIs. Our Google-certified experts manage your campaigns from inception to completion, providing support, monitoring and feedback about ad performance. Reach the right prospects with the assistance of the right online professionals.
Be seen by customers at the very moment that they’re searching online for vehicles and services you offer.
PPC advertising (also known as Search Engine Marketing) is a fantastic way to attract new customers and grow the presence of your dealership.
Whether you’re looking to promote new vehicles and offers, generate more leads, get the phones ringing or just keep customers coming back for more, PPC can help.
Why should I use PPC?
PPC is an immensely powerful marketing tool for reaching new audiences, but there are some benefits that make this form of adverting unique…
Reach the right people at the right time.
- Advertise locally or globally. With PPC you can target your ads to customers in specific countries, regions or cities; alternatively, you can target an audience within a given radius of your dealership(s).
- Choose when your ads show to coincide with when your business is open. This is great for customer service and means when your audience want to contact you, someone is always available.
- Flexibility to choose the keywords you want to show for, which means you can also have presence for terms which you wouldn’t ordinarily be able to rank for.
- Paid ads feature above organic results. This is especially useful within the automotive industry where competition for customers is very high.
You only pay for results.
- On both Google and Bing, your ads are shown for free, the charge is only applied when someone clicks on your ad or uses the ‘click to call’ function within the ad
Start with any budget.
- You set your own budget, so your costs will depend on what you are trying to accomplish with your advertising. Some businesses spend tens of thousands of pounds a month, and others are comfortable investing several hundred. The team at Autoweb Design are able to advise you on suitable budgets.
Why should I use PPC?
I already appear in search results for free. Why should I pay for advertising?
- Your current customers may search for your business by name, making it easy to find you in search results, but this may not be the case with new customers. With SEO, you can only rank organically for a limited number of terms, therefore new customers searching for general terms may not find your business. This can be because you don’t rank high enough to be seen in search results, or in the worst cases, you may not show at all. Advertising through PPC puts your business in front of interested customers you otherwise might not reach.
What is the difference between SEO and PPC (SEM)?
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) is adjusting your website to improve your natural ranking in search results. You cannot pay to improve your website ranking on Google or Bing
- Clicks from SEO are free, but SEO also requires on-going technical expertise and involves some factors over which you have only limited control.
- Search engine marketing (PPC) is paid advertising that appears above unpaid (organic) search results.
- You pay for PPC clicks, but PPC gives you more control over when your website appears on results pages and you decide how much you want to payand you can measure which ads are working and quickly improve your results.
You don’t have to choose between SEO and PPC. You can do both!
At Autoweb Design we take the time to get to know your company and its advertising goals, then craft bespoke pay per click campaigns based on your budget, the vehicles or services you wish to promote, your location and KPIs. Our Google-certified experts manage your campaigns from inception to completion, providing support, monitoring and feedback about ad performance. Reach the right prospects with the assistance of the right online professionals.