Used Car Locators
We Are Experts in Getting Dealer Network Stock Seen Online
We have extensive experience of managing vast amounts of complex car dealer stock from many different systems. We understand the importance of accurate and robust information that is required for manufacturer used car locators. We are experienced in integrating with all of the industry standard feeds and with DMS systems including Pinnacle, Gemini and Kerridge/CDK.
We can develop and manage a used car locator within an existing automotive manufacturer website seamlessly, alternatively we offer a full automotive manufacturer website design service.
Some of the familiar challenges we have experienced are:
- Running a used car locator as a subdomain or a larger manufacturer website
- Working to brand guidelines within the used car area of a website
- Managing vehicle stock from a large network of dealerships
- Developing methods of stock uploading including portals and incoming feeds
- Managing dealership participation and vehicle compliance
- Managing outgoing feeds
- Gaining excellent search engine visibility whilst competing with used vehicle portals
- Maximising enquiry-rate.
Migrating From an Existing Used Car Locator
If you have an existing used car locator, then an SEO migration plan is crucial. This is because you will likely have pages in your existing website that rank within search engines.
An SEO migration plan will be taken care of as part of our service to ensure that we protect the SEO value of your existing website within the new website. This process includes:
- Thorough SEO audit of your existing site
- Recommendations on Content, Meta and Link migration
- Recommendations on page redirections
- Implementation of all of the above
Another aspect of migrating a used car locator is migrating feeds. We will perform an analysis of where vehicles are coming from and going to. We will then provide incoming and outgoing feed solutions as well as a branded portal where dealers can upload and manage vehicles manually if they wish.
A Project Plan to Suit You
A typical used car locator would look like this:
- Analysis of existing locator (SEO & traffic) with recommendations
- Analysis of existing used car feeds with recommendations
- Consultation on wireframes
- Consultation on design
- Implementation of incoming and outgoing feeds as well as the dealer portal
- Used Car Locator Build
- SEO migration & Used Car Locator launch
If you wish to integrate third party website enhancements such as finance calculators, live chat, CAP data or other integrations then rest assured that we partner with all of the major industry suppliers and will build an integration that works for you.